Peridot skincare + eyelash is finally re-open for services! Please make sure you are familiar with our health and safety guidelines prior to your appointment.
Update on the actions that we will be taking to help prevent the spread of the virus and support the health and well being of our customers, our employees and our communities.
- All our staff got BARBICIDE CERTIFICATION
- Therapists are instructed to wear the face mask, face shield and disposable glove
- Every room has windows so that we ventilate in the morning and each customer.
- We have sneeze guard acrylic wall protective barrier at Reception
- Since our treatment room is private, you will see the only your therapist when you come.
- We use new disposable perforated bed cover roll every customer
- Temperature checks –We use a touch less infrared thermometer to check the temperature of employee each day and of each client who enters the salon
- Hand sanitizers are located throughout reception desk and every room
- Public touch points, such as door handles and knobs are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- Surfaces such as reception desk, toilet and beauty machines are wiped regularly.
- We are instructed each day on correct hand sanitizing procedures.
- We have also been instructed to never come to work if they experience fever or any Coronavirus symptoms and will be taking sick time should the need arise.
- Hand washing is required before each service. Please stop by the restroom to do so. Sanitizer will also be provided at our reception area and each room.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask.
- Please wait in your car until we are ready for you. Text or Call us at (310) 864-8998 to inform us you have arrived and we will let you in. We are only allowed a minimum number of guests and need time to sanitize between services for your health and safety. Please be patient, with the new protocols we may run off schedule often.
- There will be a 5-15 min time frame between each appointment to allow for proper sanitation. Please be on time and contact us as soon as possible if you are going to be late. Because of the strict sanitation protocols, our schedule is very tight.
- Please come to your appointment alone. If you are not alone, your guest will need to remain outside of the building DO NOT bring children or friends to your appointment. Only the client receiving the service is allowed.
- If you’ve been sick or been in contact with someone sick within the last two weeks before your appointment, please reschedule in a timely manner.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer the blanket or gown at this time. Please bring your own blanket or wear tube tops, in order to limit points of contact.
- Tea and water will no longer be provided at this time. You are more than welcome to bring your own beverage to the salon.
- We will be cleaning, sanitizing and following our new guidelines before, during and after each service. Please be patient with us, as this process is new to us and cannot be rushed. This lengthy procedure is to ensure your safety as well as ours.
Please know that these policies and procedures have been carefully thought out and while they may not be very convenient, they are necessary for the safety of everyone. We understand everyone has their own views about the situation at hand and we ask you respect Peridot skincare + eyelash position to follow the law and guidelines that have been placed upon us.
These policies may be subject to change per the Governor’s orders.
Thank you for the continued support and for your gracious understanding during this unsettling time! If you have any questions please feel free to ask us at any time.
Peridot skincare + eyelash COVID CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS
- Please stay in your car
- Send us a text with your name, time of appointment 310-864-8998
- You will receive a text when it is ok to come inside and a therapist will walk you in
- All guests are REQUIRED by State Order to wear masks while in the salon
- All guests and employees will be screened upon arrival by receiving a touch less temperature check.
- Sanitize your hands for at least 20 seconds before your appointment
please follow us