The Diamond Peel gently, safely removes the outer layers of the stratum corneum, and any debris on the skin such as surface blackheads, whiteheads, oil and dirt. The Diamond Peel is excellent for anyone whose skin is dull, flaky, dry, and anyone with clogged pores. The Diamond Peel can also help improve the appearance of brown pigment spots and wrinkles, and can also help patients with mild to moderate acne by opening up the pores and allowing them to breathe.
- Reduces large pores
- Erases fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars
Reduces pigment irregularities (hyperpigmentation), stretch marks and age spots
LED Light Therapy
L.E.D. Light Therapy designed to improve the condition of the skin from the inside out, treating the inner layers of the skin and promoting new collagen. The light therapy reaches to the base of the skin; stimulating the production of new collagen and renewing the skin to its once luminous appearance. This cosmetic procedure minimizes pores, helps with fine lines and wrinkles, irregular pigmentation, skin damage and red complexion.
Offers outstanding results in treating aging skin and acne. Non- invasive, gentle and effective, suitable for any skin type and condition.
Benefits: Increases collagen production and dermal thickness; improves skin texture and color; diminishes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; minimizes pores; effectively treats acne by reducing inflammation and acne causing bacteria; promotes circulation; helps reduce redness and irritation.
- Reduce and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- Restore your skin's youthful appearance
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Heal and calm existing acne breakouts
- Destroy acne-causing bacteria to minimize future breakouts
- Increase blood circulation, reduce inflammation, and speed healing after chemical peels and invasive cosmetic procedures
Microcurrent works in synergy with your body as we all naturally produce electricity. Our body recognizes this electricity and allows it to accelerate the body abilities to function more effectively. It creates a similar conduction of electricity as your own body creates making it a safe treatment that works with your body.
It penetrate and stimulate over 35 different muscles in your face to help lift and tighten it and create a natural face lifting result.
- Lymphatic Drainage: Eliminates toxins, Puffiness, and excess water retention
- Reduces inﬂammation and toxins
- Increases ATP (cell energy source) production
- Stimulate production of collagen and elastin
- Plump ﬁne lines and creases
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Tightens sagging skin leaving your skin ﬁrmer
Radio frequency treatment utilizes both Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields to deliver focused, but controlled, energy deep within the skin. The revolutionary proprietary hand-held head delivers a uniform, targeted heating to the deeper layers of the skin to increase the production of collagen and stimulate circulation, thus promoting the skin’s natural regenerative properties. This effectively tightens and lifts to enhance facial contours, whilst improving the skin’s overall radiance. The instant lifting and tightening of this treatment is quite remarkable.
Radio Frequency is great everyone but specifically those concerned with loss of elasticity, skin ageing and those looking for a radiant, well toned and lifted complexion with skin tightening.
- Helps minimize and improve fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms and lifts loose skin on the face and neck
- Sculpts the contours of the face and neck area for a, more youthful looking appearance
- Tones and lifts for an immediately radiant effect – great for special occasions
- Increases angiogenesis, the production of new blood vessels, to provide more nutrients and oxygen to the cells, thus increasing cellular performance and skin function
- Helps reduce the fatty deposits under the chin and jawline
Q & A
Why do I need facials?
A regular facial routine is more about skin health and maintenance than it is about luxury or pampering, although many do find it to be a relaxing, enjoyable experience. Facial services help increase circulation and stimulate the skin. They can also help slow down premature aging and drastically improve conditions such as acne, redness and Rosacea. Facials are a great preventative treatment to help you beat wrinkles before they occur, and can also help you achieve lighter, brighter, younger-looking skin.
How often do I need a facial?
We recommend that you come in every 2-4 weeks based on your skincare goals, skincare type, and what your esthetician recommends. We believe in the power of regular skin maintenance and results-driven facial treatments. Consistent upkeep is the key to improved and beautiful skin!
What types of skincare treatments or procedures do you offer?
Our facial services are tailored to suit each client’s needs, making every treatment unique and personalized. All facial treatments include cleansing, exfoliations, extractions, papaya enzyme, Jelly masks, aromatherapy neck & shoulder massage, and vitamin-C serum. Your esthetician analyze your skin and select from over 7 advanced non-invasive machines such as Diamond microdermabrasion, LED light therapy, Microcurrent, Oxygen, Ultrasound, Electroporation, and Glycolic Peel& High-frequency depending on each client’s ultimate skincare goals and needs.
It provides immediate benefits as well as long-term improvement – resulting in a more beautiful, clear and healthy complexion.
Receiving routine facials is a must to help keep your skin healthy and glowing. It’s important to keep in mind that your own daily skin maintenance routine is still important, but the combination of a great facial and a great skincare routine can have impressive results.
How soon will I start seeing results from my facial?
Some people see results immediately, and your skin should feel different right away. The skin feels, clean, smooth, hydrated, and reflects a new level of health that’s visibly noticeable.
If the skin has more advanced long-term needs, such as treatment of skin aging, acne or hyper-pigmentation caused by hormonal fluctuations or sun damage, results may not be immediately visible; however, skin health will continue to improve as you follow the advice of your professional skin therapist, and continue your home-care regimen.
Can I get a facial while pregnant?
Absolutely! You may experience unexpected temporary skin condition such as pigmentation and minor break out during pregnancy due to hormonal changes. We will select the appropriate pregnancy safe products for all of our expecting and/or nursing mothers. Facials can be a wonderful relaxation tool that can keep your blood pressure at a healthy level.
What do I need to do after my facial?
You should avoid
- No tanning for about 24 to 48 hours after.
- No spicy food for about 24 to 48 hours after. Dripping spicy food on freshly exfoliated skin is a recipe for irritation!
- No exfoliation at home for about 48 hours after.
- Do not apply any Retinols, Retin-A, and topical medications to the face for 24 hours.
please follow us